Friday, January 19, 2007

My Introduction

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Crystal, and I’m from Walhalla, SC. I was born and raised there. For those of you who don’t know where that is, it’s only about 25 minutes from Clemson. I’m currently a junior in Accounting, with a minor in Financial Management. To be completely honest, there’s no one particular reason why I chose Accounting, but it was more like a long series of events in which I ended up here. To make a long story short, I started out in Engineering. That lasted about one week, so I decided to change to Architecture. Well, that never happened either because of money and the complicated Architecture department. So, then there was Accounting. I’m still not sure what was going through my mind when I picked it, but I did, and so far it’s been good.

Besides school, my free time gets taken up by my two jobs. I work on campus as a resident assistant in one of the residence halls during the school year. It’s not a difficult job, but you have to be able to handle people calling to wake you up every other hour. My other job is more interesting and unique. I work for a local designer as a draftswoman designing multi-million dollar homes for the rich people on Lake Keowee. I’ve worked there for almost five years. Even though it’s a job, I really enjoy it.
So, by now you should have figured out that I love drawing and designing things. What else do I like? I included a lot of stuff in my profile, but I’ll tell you a few more random things here. I love penguins, butterflies, and puppies, but I only have one pet…a betta fish. My favorite color is purple, and I love anything with cheese in it. I enjoy cooking, spending time with my family, teddy bears, rollercoasters, movies, and hiking to see waterfalls. I’m a very organized person, and I pay close attention to details. I’m also hard-working, dependable, and a good listener.
As far as working in groups, I usually end up being the person that organizes everything. I’m the person you always get the group emails from. I don’t like to procrastinate and wait until the last minute. I like to plan ahead and know what I’m doing. I work well with other people, and I get along with pretty much everybody.

No comments: